Sunday 21 December 2014

An introduction to Leather Handmade Bag Website

INTRODUCTION TO 
LEATHER HANDMADE BAG

http://leatherhandmadebag.com/



Hi  I am Rakesh and I welcome you to leatherhandmadebag. This is my first website i have ever made. I am a local dealer of handicrafts from India. It is my family business and I continued on it. I like to do this stuffs specially bags and diaries.

I wanted to increase my business to international level as it was success at local level. Customers and happy with my products. So i decided to go internationally.

This newly made website of mine now have limited product of leather like leather bags, purses, diaries, i-pad covers. It is just a test that how will they perform on the internet. So i featured my most selling products on the website.

I am giving free shipping on my products on this very beautiful christmas occasion to give a good start to my business. I hope you will like my products.

How they are made?

All my products are handmade with the best and premium quality goat leather. I personally check and pass the quality and design of each product made. I don't want to give my customers any defective products, because customer satisfaction is my main motto. If I can give a quality product then it is useless to do business.

Now we use fresh and pure leather which is tanned in pure natural oil to give it a shine since the original leather is not so shiny.

Then it is cut into pieces of different sizes according to the need of the products. Then all the parts are stitched using fine quality thread to make it durable and strong. We use the best quality thread available. 
After the completion I personally check each and every product deeply to give a mark of quality. 

What are we giving?

We make messenger bags, satchel bags, duffel bags, Leather Diaries and journals, i-pad covers and other Indian handicrafts products that are we soon going to launch.

We can even customize the bag on the need of customer as customer satisfaction is our priority. 


This is a little introduction to me and my business. Hope you like it. I will get in touch with you.

Visit my website here

leatherhandmadebag.com

Thanks and regards. 
Please comment if you like and have any question.




No comments:

Post a Comment